May 11, 2022
EFFECTIVE MAY 30, 2022: The Port Stanley Festival Theatre will no longer require require proof of vaccination.
We will continue to require masks to be worn within our building and during all performances until further notice.
Port Stanley Festival Theatre believes that the arts and live theatre performances play a vital role in the health and well being of all citizens, especially in these difficult and uncertain times. We continue to keep the health and safety of our audiences, artists, staff and volunteers paramount in our daily operations.
Tickets for the 2022 summer theatre season are available for sale based on 100% capacity.
The following protocols will be in place until further notice.
BOX OFFICE SAFETY POLICY
Ticketless/contactless check in at the Theatre – No need to bring a ticket.
Credits/ Exchanges/ Refunds up to 3 hours before the performance: To arrange a credit/exchange/refund, you must contact the Box Office by phone within atleast 3 hours of the original scheduled performance time. In the event you must refund your ticket please note you will be charged the $6.50 non-refundable facility and admin fee and the refund must be processed onto the method of payment associated with the original order. Tickets may also be returned as a donation to the theatre. A charitable tax receipt of the ticket value will be issued.
Credits do not expire and may be used for the 2023 season or beyond.
In the event a performance is cancelled, a credit for the price of the ticket(s) booked for that date will be issued to your account. You will have the option of a refund (minus the $6.50 non-refundable facility and admin fee), turning the ticket purchase into a tax-receiptable donation to the Port Stanley Festival Theatre or, if seating is available, an exchange for another performance, by contacting the box office the next business day.
ENHANCED PROTECTIVE MEASURES
- Mandatory face masks. At this time the PSFT still requires that all patrons wear masks at all times inside the Theatre property with exception of the Pat and Ali Shakir Patio. Masks are available at the theatre for anyone that needs one.
- Installation of SanUVox UV Air Purification. Ultra violet disinfection, destroying pathogens like mold spores, bacteria and viruses, preventing them from re entering the air.
- Heightened cleaning protocols between performances.
- Ticketless check in at theatre.
- Increased presence of hand sanitizer stations.
- Use of high-quality air filters in A/C and heating units.
- Assistive listening devices will be cleaned between uses.
- Plexiglas barriers at point-of-sale locations.
- Latecommers will be seated in available seats at first possible opportunity.
- House programmes will be available online. A limited quantity of programmes will be available at each show. Please take it with you when you exit the theatre.
a 20 minute intermission may be scheduled during each show. The Dorothy Faye Palmer Room and the Pat and Ali Shakir Patio will be open. As of March 1, 2022 Contactless Bar/concession for bottled water only will be available. No other food or drink will be available. Water bottles are allowed in the theatre during the performances.
Please do not enter the theatre if you feel unwell.